So things are about the get very, very busy around here.
They aren’t right now. Right now it’s slow and boring. Which is why I haven’t had anything really to say in a while. But in about T minus five minutes (quite literally), it is about to get very, very interesting.
- office baby shower (set up, host, clean up)
- one intern interview
- after-hours event attendance to write story and shoot photos
- Two intern interviews
- Workplace lunch gathering
- Clean house because in-laws are coming
- In-laws are coming!!
- Discovery Park of America
Next week – news stories and photo captions for:
- Phi Kappa Phi initiation
- Collegiate pitch night
- Communications Dept. banquet
- Honors Day
Week after next – news stories and photo captions for:
- Who’s Who inductions
- Greek Life awards
- “I Heart UTM” week festivities
- ROTC spring awards
- last days of classes
- The mister prepares for final exams.
Last week of April:
- Final exams
- Countdown to D-day (Aka – spring commencement)
Hundreds and hundreds of cutlines (our fancy word for “photo captions”). Hundreds of photos to send out so grandmas everywhere can clip them from the newspaper.
So… yeah… if you don’t hear from me much in the next month, you will now understand why.
Best of luck with the start of your own spring chaos!